admin ,Vniindia.com | Tuesday January 23, 2018, 03:15:00 | Visits: 145
New Delhi, 23 Jan (Anupama Jain/VNI) Very simple to make yet an innovative recipe of eggless orange almond pudding, I really couldn’t wait for you to try it and enjoy its silky and smooth texture, almond adds extra nutritional depth to it.
Orange Almond pudding:
Almond meal - 2 tbsp
Milk - 1/2 cup
Fresh cream - 1/2 cup
Condensed milk - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 1 tbsp
Custard powder - 1 tbsp (corn starch can also be used instead of custard powder)
Orange juice – 1 ½ tbsp
Orange zest - 1 tsp( please make sure to wash the orange properly before peeling the skin,
Salt- A pinch
For orange syrup:
Orange juice - 2tbsp
Sugar - 2 tsp
Butter - 1tsp
For garnish: orange slices, blanched and peeled almonds,
1. Caramelize some sugar in a pan. Pour this caramel into 3 baking tins.
2. Now add fresh cream, almond flour, condensed milk, sugar, salt custard powder into the milk and mix properly.
3. Now add the orange juice and orange zest into the above.
4. Pour this mixture into the baking tins .
5. Now place these in water, and bake at 160 degree Celsius for 45 minutes (Bake the first 20 minutes by putting a foil on top.) Then cool it and refrigerate for 1-2 hrs
Now prepare syrup: Heat the orange juice, sugar and butter together for 5 minutes to make a thick syrup
Demould the pudding the syrup over it, and garnish it and serve